Saturday, June 26, 2010

CHEEEEEETAH!!!

Hello guys! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
OK we all know this is the look we are trying to achieve for now.














I stress this because for obvious reasons, our end product has gotta look as fresh as we can get it. So here is my first test render, please please give me your feedback, I can't tell you how valuable it is to me.












I did a half-assed job of rigging cos I just wanted to quickly get him into a action pose. There aren't even any bones in the fingers. Needless to say, I had to break the rigg in some areas and he looks terrible from almost every other angel. Trust me, its not a pretty sight and I won't show it to you.

"Alright alright, you push too hard darlings"..... here is the profile. ;p












and front view/side view












Kay guys, fire away!

Shan out!

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, thats nice rendering, we need to work the head of the cheetah more, as for the skinning on our cheetah, it seems like we can get away with alot, due to the rendering style and lighting. Awesome work, we need to work on bettering the hands as well as the head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the cheetahness about it, but i think it might be a bit too "cool" and realistic
    im seeing something a bit more cartoony, as you can tell in my drawings,
    shannon and i have been talking about these things. i hope to provide a new cheetah design soon

    ReplyDelete